Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker


« Home | Is this it? » | "Surreal, but nice" » | Flower girls or little brides? » | Less than a month to go » | Lots have been done... » | Bad experience » | Complete in Bangkok » | Blooming flowers & therapy day » | The last mile to a new beginning » | Adding a touch of humour to the cake » 

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 

Last day of work

Today is my last day at work as a single gal :) So when I return to work a week and a half from now, I gotta change my personal details with HR and make a whole new set of declaration on behalf of the better half. What administrative work to "look forward to" :P

Tomorrow we'll be bringing the bridal car for decoration and I'm picking up my gowns too. I hope they fit nicely. Some weeks back I had to go re-measure and have the gowns altered because I lost weight. Since then, I've been trying to eat and snack more just to make sure I don't go down anymore. I easily lose weight when stressed.

Tomorrow is also time to get one last facial fit in before all that make-up has to be slapped on. I've also booked my manicure and I have to be so dainty afterwards as it has to last me a whole week more after the wedding on Saturday because we still have a reception a week after.

With all that done, the least favourite part of the plan kicks in...I gotta send my Babies to their "hotel" as we will all be heading to Muar.

So this really should be my last post before the wedding...and as a single gal! Gosh, how many times do I have to repeat that and remind myself huh? :P

Archives

© 2006 eternity-wedding06.blogspot.com