Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker


« Home | Less than a month to go » | Lots have been done... » | Bad experience » | Complete in Bangkok » | Blooming flowers & therapy day » | The last mile to a new beginning » | Adding a touch of humour to the cake » | Love is a decision » | The search continues » | All's well ends well » 

Sunday, September 17, 2006 

Flower girls or little brides?

I didn't want to have flower girls all along, wanting to keep things as simple as possible. But I don't know why I had a change of heart a couple weeks back and so my 2 God-sisters will walk down the aisle in front of me, tossing petals on the sides of the church aisle.

I was hoping to find them some very beautiful flower girls' dresses like the ones De Bookworm sent me that got me drooling. Just look at them:














Nice? :) But don't you think they look more like little brides than flower girls?

Anyway, we bought ours today. We just don't have such selection in the country. What a pity. But if we did, I think it'll cost a bomb too!

I have to agree with you that they look more like little brides than flower girls. If you hadn't chosen your gown, these would have given you some great ideas!

dancing queen, you're right, these little pretty gowns are so beautiful that I wish they had adult size! haha!

i was married 3 years ago at 21 and had 3 flower girls ages 8,11 and 13.they wore poffy,above the knees dresses,veils,lace cuff anklets and patent leather shoes.to make them look cuter and more little girlish,they each wore a cloth diaper with rhumba plastic pants over it.they looked very cute and were just like little girls for the day.they each wore their flower girl diaper and rhumba plastic pants under their first communion dresses a month later.

I went to a close friends wedding yesterday and she had 3 flower girls,ages 7,10 and 14 and all three of the girls had a pampers diaper on under their dresses with ruffled plastic pants over them.The 7 year old had a size 6 pampers,and the 10 and 14 year old each had the size 7 pampers under their plastic pants.My friend told me that she got the 3 girls the pampers and ruffled plastic pants especially for them to wear under their flower girl dresses.

Post a Comment

Archives

© 2006 eternity-wedding06.blogspot.com