Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker


« Home | Love is a decision » | The search continues » | All's well ends well » | 3 months to go » | The magic of a white gown » | Our Anniversary » | A full day of posing and smiling » | Big no-no on the wedding day. » | Photoshoot » | Bridal hairdo and makeup search » 

Thursday, July 20, 2006 

Adding a touch of humour to the cake

Never seen any wedding cake like this before...

It's so unique. Am sure it will be remembered for a long, long time to come. I had a dog and bone on top of my wedding cake. :)

it is eh, but i don't think i dare use such figurines to insult myself! haha. do you still have your dog & bone?

i still have the bone! I posted a picture of it in one of my earlier entries.

it must give you some very sweet memories... put it on your anniversary celebration cake when it comes! :P

Post a Comment

Archives

© 2006 eternity-wedding06.blogspot.com