Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker


« Home | Our Anniversary » | A full day of posing and smiling » | Big no-no on the wedding day. » | Photoshoot » | Bridal hairdo and makeup search » | Like a little girl again » | Soft & Curvy » | Pearly white - Updated » | Barbie & Ken » | Invitation cards » 

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 

The magic of a white gown

There’s something about wearing that white wedding gown that makes a woman feel special. Well, if not for all women, at least I’m speaking for myself. When we went for our photoshoot recently, I had ample time flaunting myself in 3 different wedding gowns. I loved the feeling. I can’t explain why. Maybe it is a once in a lifetime thing that makes it so special.

I love this french-laced satin Victorian wedding gown. It's really heavy to pull off and rather grand, that's why I chose to wear it only for the photoshoot. This picture was "illegally" taken with a phone camera during the shoot. I liked this picture best because of the gown. I look nothing like me but I suppose the focus here is more on the gown.

I wonder if any bride had felt reluctant when getting out of the gown at the end of the wedding day. For those who owns a wedding gown, I wonder if they secretly put them on and admire themselves in the mirror long after the wedding. I wonder if I will do that years down the road.

Will that be silly or what?

You look so demure in this pose... Can't wait to see you in the other gowns! Oh, you will be such a radiant bride on your wedding day!

I'm still keeping mine but there's no way I can fit into it ever! Lelong, who wants to buy my wedding gown? Cheap, cheap! LOL!

dancing queen, thank you...i give credit to the photographer for all the poses he put us in.

i have to start getting 8 hours of sleep everynight from now to make sure i get that radiance!

don't sell your gown....it's precious! :)

Resplendent is the word! You look really gorgeous Eternity. Ray is definitely a very lucky guy. Can't imagine how pretty you will look on your day! :)
CONGRATs...

ju, i hope ray reads this. haha. i wish you could come for the wedding too...but you're so far away. i'll send you photos :)

serious at first glance i thot u took the pic from some online gown shop :p btw, i've never taken my wedding gown out from the plastic protector since i took it back from the dry cleaner haha i doubt i could fit into it!

babe kl, the gown is really something huh? i really love it. hmm, so your wedding gown is gonna be a family heirloom? :)

Post a Comment

Archives

© 2006 eternity-wedding06.blogspot.com