Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker


« Home | Like a little girl again » | Soft & Curvy » | Pearly white - Updated » | Barbie & Ken » | Invitation cards » | Cravats for the Groom » | Groom's Attire » | Wedding Wisdom for a Happy Marriage » | Productive weekend » | Western Wedding Traditions » 

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 

Bridal hairdo and makeup search

During the weekend, I tried on temporary curls on my hair to get an idea how I look in them.

The result: WEIRD! Either it wasn't done right or I'll rethink the curls.

Today I visited some cosmetic counters to ask about their bridal makeup services. Found someone at Bobbi Brown that I quite like. I didn't get a make-over but a friend asked to try on a product and so she had eye-shadow done on her. I like the nude look they apply at Bobbi Brown.

Will ask for a trial bridal makeup one fine day.

Archives

© 2006 eternity-wedding06.blogspot.com