Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker


« Home | Love is in the air... » | In love with another dress » | Wedding Favours » | You are a part of Me » | Wedding Songs - Updated with MIDIs » | Masters of Ceremony » | The Bridesmaid's Dress » | Wedding Reception Venues » | Funky Wedding Cakes » | Ideas from Bridal magazines » 

Friday, March 24, 2006 

Bridal Shoes - Updated

When I wasn't looking specifically for bridal shoes, I see lots of them displayed on sale, some with even great discounts. But when the time came to start looking out for them, I could find only 1 pair in a huge mall with many shoe shops. Ironic!

But I did find quite a fair selection at an unheard of shoe boutique in the heart of town, right by my office. The photography ain't great and don't do them much justice. But that's the best I could manage given that I had to sneak to photograph them whenever the sales girls weren't looking.

I saw a pair that I like but haven't had time to try any. Maybe I will soon.





Updated: 27 March 2006

A few of us girls happened to go shoe hunting on Sunday and after trying on a few pairs, I settled for something very simple.





i believed in simplicity. it brings out the best in everything.

i tailor made my shoes with the same material as my wedding gown. not that ex actually, around rm130 then i think but my shoes got stolen when i moved into my current home!! @#$%

Post a Comment

Archives

© 2006 eternity-wedding06.blogspot.com