Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker


« Home | Wedding Favours » | You are a part of Me » | Wedding Songs - Updated with MIDIs » | Masters of Ceremony » | The Bridesmaid's Dress » | Wedding Reception Venues » | Funky Wedding Cakes » | Ideas from Bridal magazines » | Our Marriage Course » | Our Story » 

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 

In love with another dress

Over the weekend we achieved yet another task of getting the Bridesmaid dress confirmed and bought. It will be ready end of this month, but we'll probably collect it first thing next month since we'll be away.

We also saw a simple white gown which I couldn't resist trying. I really loved it but I'll feel really bad if I had to hang it up for the rest of the time after wearing it just once. So, perhaps it's better to just rent it from our current bridal package. But then again, if I don't find any that I like as much as that one, hmm...something to think about despite the guilt I just said!

Double standard or what?




Archives

© 2006 eternity-wedding06.blogspot.com