Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker


« Home | Western Wedding Traditions » | Fabric craze » | Wedding Stationery » | Chinese wedding traditions » | I can't get enough feasting on dresses! » | The Chinese Wedding Tea Ceremony » | Pew bows for church decorations » | Exactly 6 months from today » | The Ring Bearer » | Ring Bearers » 

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 

Productive weekend

Saturday morning we went to the tailor's, spent 2 hours or so and got some gowns tailored. Now we're anxiously waiting to see how they'll turn out. I'm also anxious to make sure I don't grow any more or less in the next few months!

While we were in Muar, we also got a few things done - saw the priest and straightened out the procedure for the marriage registration. I was relieved to know that we needn't go through the normal way of doing this, which we've heard is by no means easy nor convenient.

We also went carbo-loading when we visited two bakeries to check out wedding invitation cakes. There were sponge and marble cakes to choose from. We sampled both and even took home free boxes of cakes courtesy of the bakery!

Multi-flavoured sponge cakes with icing. A little too sweet for my tastebud.


Marble cup cake, which tasted better than the sponge cake.


I don't think I should sample more cakes. Otherwise my dresses may not fit!

Archives

© 2006 eternity-wedding06.blogspot.com